Transform Evernote Into a Project Management Tool in 9 Easy Steps

project-manage-evernote

When I decided I needed to take back control of Evernote, I had 19 notebooks containing over 500 notes (that was after recently deleting 1,000 notes in probably eight or ten notebooks). I had 43 tags, most with just a couple notes. Some of my notebooks had “useful” articles. Some held my goals and habit tracking sheets. Others had things that I found funny, recipes, career-related stuff, and financial information. In short, it was a huge mess. Here’s how I turned this chaos into a fantastic personal project management system and what it can teach you about taking care of your...

Read the full article: Transform Evernote Into a Project Management Tool in 9 Easy Steps



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2pZ9yAJ
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment