10 Rewarding Hobbies That Involve Programming or Scripting

hobbies-programming

Here’s a dilemma I’ve struggle with for years: I love programming but I never want to make a career out of it. Where does that leave me? How can I take joy in this activity without making it the center of my life? Maybe you’ve had thoughts like this, too. The answer is to approach it as a hobby. Doing this is great because it can help you sharpen your skills in a practical way. It can also be a fantastic way to master a new programming language. And if you’re an ex-career coder, the hobby approach can help reverse...

Read the full article: 10 Rewarding Hobbies That Involve Programming or Scripting



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2pwo4MD
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment