Why Linux Is Great for Freelance Professionals

linux-for-professionals

I’ve managed to build a career writing online, and I’ve done so using Linux. Early on I had to keep a Windows computer around to use specific software, but that’s a demand that only one client has demanded. Everywhere else has allowed me to make my living from a Linux-powered laptop. You, too, can use Linux to manage your professional life. Actually, I highly recommend it! The sheer amount of free and open source software is bound to save you money. Many of these apps haven’t changed much in the past decade, even as they’ve gained new features. That makes them...

Read the full article: Why Linux Is Great for Freelance Professionals



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2o4H0Ax
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment