Don’t Trust Free VPNs! Why You Should Buy a Paid VPN

dont-trust-free-vpn

I used to be a “free VPNs only” guy. Why pay when free alternatives exist, right? But after I did some research, I concluded that paid VPNs are well worth the money. Some even cost less than the price of one coffee per month yet provide way more value than that. I’m currently on a two-year prepaid plan with Private internet Access that I snagged on sale, but we highly recommend going with ExpressVPN or NordVPN. Both of them are reputable, trustworthy, and provide all of the paid VPN benefits that we’re about to explore in this post. Without further ado,...

Read the full article: Don’t Trust Free VPNs! Why You Should Buy a Paid VPN



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2phxBY0
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment