How to Recover Lost Space on a USB Drive

usb-flash-drive

I play around a lot with my USB flash drives. They’re useful for so many things beyond just transferring files between devices. For example, you can use a USB drive to lock and unlock your computer as well as carry around portable apps everywhere you go. As for me, I mostly use them as bootable drives for ISO files, which comes in handy when I want to try new flavors of Linux or turn a bricked laptop back into a Windows machine. But I recently ran into a weird problem: I’m not sure how, but my 4 GB USB drive...

Read the full article: How to Recover Lost Space on a USB Drive



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2mlX55B
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment