AVI, MKV, or MP4? Video Filetypes Explained and Compared

video-filetypes-explained

Why do so many video formats exist? Why can’t we all just agree on one and stick to it? There are so many out there, many of which have gone extinct but many that haven’t. How frustrating is it when you download a video that’s only available in a format that isn’t supported by the device you want to use? For example, I recently downloaded a video course comprised of MOV files, a format unsupported by my old and outdated smart TV. So instead of watching in the comfort of my living room as I’d intended, I had to watch...

Read the full article: AVI, MKV, or MP4? Video Filetypes Explained and Compared



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2noAu8m
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment