How to Enable “Inspect Element” and “View Source” in Edge

edge-tweaks

Not long ago, I tried an experiment to only use Edge as my web browser for one month… and the results surprised me. I actually found it quite enjoyable, especially because it had great performance on my four-year-old laptop. But one thing is for sure: Edge has come a long way. That being said, some aspects of Edge are still annoying, such as the fact that “Inspect Element” and “View Source” are missing right out of the box. As someone who likes to dabble in web design, not having these features would’ve been a deal-breaker. As it turns out, Edge...

Read the full article: How to Enable “Inspect Element” and “View Source” in Edge



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/2lRUDD2
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment