5 Free Apps That Help You Learn and Play Guitar

As with most other creative hobbies, playing a guitar is much harder than it looks, but it’s also worth the effort required. It’s one of the more rewarding things I’ve ever learned, and I highly recommend it. The only problem is, it’s tough to learn on your own. Which is why I recommend using mobile apps as supplementary tools. I didn’t have these when I learned guitar, but I’m confident that these would’ve accelerated my learning had I had them back then. Of all the creative ways to use an Android tablet or the creative ways to use a smartphone,...

Read the full article: 5 Free Apps That Help You Learn and Play Guitar



from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/KLyaSK
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Oyetoke Toby

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment